This is a quick introduction to what Hypnotic Storytelling workshop is about.
- Is it about hypnosis? No!
It is about how great communicators spellbind their audience. How they put the audience in a 'listening trance'. It is about seeding their message in the hearts of listeners.
- It is said that Steve Jobs could put his listeners in a kind of 'reality distorting field'. as they listened to him, they got in a mental state where they believed his lofty visions and ideas. That's what we are talking about.
- These secrets are not known to common people. But you can learn it in this underground workshop.
- In this workshop you will know the true meaning of a story. And ways and means of using the storytelling elements in talks and presentations, business communication, writing, as well as personal relationships.
The workshop is presented by Puneet Bhatnagar, a master storyteller and persuader. He was creative head at Star News and a Creative Director at Bates Advertising. The creator of well know advertising campaigns like:
- Tata namak: Desh Ka namak
- Star News: Apko Rakhe Agey.
- Kaun Banega Crorepati: 9 baj gae Kya!
Who should must attend this workshop?
- If you wish to launch your career as a motivational speaker.
- If you are a team leader
- If you are a trainer or a coach.
- If making presentations is a key part of your job.
- If you are in marketing and sales
The workshop details:
2nd June 2018
9.30 am- 6 pm
Fern Hotel Goregaon, East